Monday, May 6, 2013

Sweet Notes

 The girls go through phases where they write each other notes on their napkins at dinner time. And some nights it just frustrates me because dinner is ready and instead of setting the table like they should be, they are busy writing notes. Frustrated yes, but equally touched with what they write to each other. Brandon took a picture of his napkin one night.

Analise went to work with Brandon one evening. While he worked, she created this flower picture with reasons why she loved it. I made it bigger, but it's still hard to read those reason. Regardless, it's something he will always remember.
She wrote:
You give me candy
you play the Wii with me
You give me birthday and Christmas presents
You play with me
You take me to demolition derby
you take me hunting with you
you love me
After reading the list, it's pretty obvious what her love language is. :)

No comments: