Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tootsie Rollers

I signed Maisie up for one Park and Rec class this summer. It was so fun to see her participate in her own thing. She's so used to watching Analise, she was thrilled when it was her turn. (And I enjoyed having Analise hanging with Sadie and me while we watched. :))
 It was just four days, but she loved each minute of it.
It was a class for preschoolers, working on large motor skills. They did dancing, jumping, tumbling, that sort of thing.

 What made it extra fun for Maisie was having her good friend, H, in class with her. One day last week the kids were to lay down on their tummies with their heads down. I looked out and saw this:
 My first response was to laugh. She and H were completely opposite of rest of the group. It was then that the Holy Spirit spoke to me in a way I don't want to forget. He impressed upon my heart that this is how life is going to be. She and H are being raised Christ like and will go counter culture. May they do so confidently with Christ by their side!

No comments: