Friday, June 10, 2011

A Little Cleaning

Over Memorial Day weekend, Analise and I spent some time cleaning and organizing her bedroom. Like I was when I was a kid, it's hard for her to get rid of anything. Everything is treasured. This is what her dresser looked like. I didn't get a picture of her bookcase headboard, so use your imagination. She has all this stuff gathering here, and yet she has her own tote for her treasured items.
Thankfully, she likes sorting and organizing, so she thought it was fun to clean up. The finished product was so much better!

 Here is a collection of bookmarks that were on her headboard. I think she had about 17!  And the amazing thing is that she remembers from whom and where she got each one!
 And apparently Sadie wanted to take pictures, too. And poor girl; she just can't keep some things up. :)

No comments: