Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I Want to Remember

For quite some time, Analise will find a certain "state" with her food. She'll be eating, and I will hear her say something like, "This chip looks like Indiana." "This piece of pancake looks like Minnesota." Some days she'll come home from school and tell me she ate MI, IL, AR, etc.
I think it's so cute.

And then there is Sadie. She was eating a chip last week, held it up and said, "This chip looks like my panties." Hah!



 Last Thursday we stopped at a local cookie store to use some free coupons we'd been given from friends. I thought their choices were so cute; I had to take a picture to remember their reasoning behind their choices. In fact, I sent this picture to my parents and sister to see if they could guess which daughter picked which cookie. They were all wrong, though they all guessed exactly the same. And honestly, their guesses were wise.
So here it is:
Maisie chose the flower because it had pink on it.
Analise chose the solid pink because it was bigger.
Sadie chose the basketball because it was orange.

Sometimes it's the little things in life I want to remember.

2 comments:

Darcy Clawson said...

...and the little things are what makes being a mom the most wonderful job in the whole wide world! Great post!
Darcy

Reba said...

Love it. All fun memories. :) Now suddenly I am hungry for some cookies...