Friday, January 6, 2012

Girls Having Fun

As I wrap up 2011, I want to remember just a couple more things.

I took a picture last year of the girls helping me fold clothes. Just last week I was in my room putting away clothes, and they were all in there with me to keep me company. I looked at them and just laughed to myself. Here is what they were doing:
Analise is looking at a travel book.
Sadie is "texting."
Maisie is using her "laptop."
And I thought, "They aren't even teenagers!"


Since Brandon was getting home one night later than planned, we needed something fun to help pass the time. We grabbed Culver's for supper and watched Beethoven Christmas. And that trampoline came in handy as a table.

Quick funny - I got the movie from the library, so on the way home I told them about  it. "I got a movie about a big dog called a St. Bernard, and his name is Beethoven. Analise says, "Wow! And he plays the piano?"

No comments: