Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jet tub fun

My last vacation post, I promise. One of the things all three girls like best while there is taking a bath in Grandmom's jet tub. I'm sure this doesn't surprise anyone. The first night we didn't have a lot of bubbles, but we had great soap! It came out of a can and looked like whipped cream. We all laughed and laughed at the things they did with it.
This was the first time Sadie joined in on the action, and she was elated.

I couldn't resist posting this one....sorry!

The second time I put in a little too much soap, I think. Look at all those bubbles!









1 comment:

Nancy H. said...

Hi Pam - I've enjoyed reading all about your vacation. The bubble bath looked like a ton of fun! =0) Glad you all are doing well. Sadie is so adorable - I can't believe how big they all are now!
- Love Nancy