Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 6: Zoo Day

It was a beautiful day for the zoo, and we all enjoyed it! One of the highlights for me was seeing friends from high school and college; friends I haven't seen for 10 years! If my dad hadn't mentioned something, I would have walked by and miss the sweet moment. We had our picture taken, but I won't post it. It was so good to see H and C!


I LOVED the giraffes! Analise and I were close enough to feel him breath on us, nibble on us and lick us with his tongue.

Isn't it sweet?
All the girls enjoyed the sea lion show.

We took time to feed the geese from our hands. Even Sadie did it!



Maisie and Sadie loved brushing the goats. Analise eventually joined them.

Only Maisie would go in here....

After naps, we went to my favorite Mexican place for an early dinner. We then joined Uncle D. at the driving range. The girls putted with him before we hit balls. Lots of fun!

After the girls were quickly showered, I went over to my friend K's house for some drinks and great conversation. How can three hours seem like 20 minutes? Loved it all, K!









No comments: