Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thursday Vacation

A shopping we will go...again. Today was the day to use my Kohl's cash. We headed to another one, and I spent time picking out new picture frames for the family photos. I will admit it might not have been the wisest thing to get having not seen the pictures first, but I thought it was a good way to spend that money. We had several frames laid on the floor trying to figure out the arrangement we want. We all agreed and moved on.
From there we went to Dick's. We needed to get Analise some new Nikes since she's almost outgrown her others. She tried on a couple of pair, ran around their little track (with Maisie chasing her), and we found a cute pair with Velcro!
While Analise was trying on shoes, I gave antsy Maisie one of those panty hose samples. She played with it, and then I put it on her head. Talk about funny! Here is a shot with both girls wearing hose on their heads...

For supper we headed to Chucky Cheese's. This was where we took Analise for her 3rd birthday, so we wanted to take Maisie as well. It was great outnumbering the children! Both girls had lots of fun. Analise rode some of the rides, but she also enjoyed playing some games. Maisie was up for anything. My dad and I competed in skee ball (always my fave) and some hoop shooting. Sadie just hung out in the stroller watching all the activity go by.

Fast and Furious

Maisie's method of playing skee ball. :)




No comments: