Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday Vacation

Analise picked all these berries
The golfers
A great place for busy Maisie!


Analise had fun at the playground
Last day...so sad. We were wanting to take the girls to the splash park again, but it was too cool to go. So mom and I decided to go blueberry picking instead. Analise went along, too, and we had a great time! The bushes were just the right size for Analise, and they still had lots of berries on them. We spent about an hour and got almost 10 lbs. We went home and loaded everyone up for a park/picnic. We went to a new playground, and it was amazing! I've never seen anything like it before. The girls had a blast for as along as we allowed them.
After we put the younger two down for naps, Dad, Brandon, Analise and I went golfing. My first time out this summer! I like to golf, but it's hard to find the time and money to go. Analise loves to go ride/drive the cart. She rode with Brandon, and I rode with my dad. Special times and some good laughs. My dad is very patient and that's good when you golf with us. :) One of these days when the girls are older, I would love to do this more with Brandon. We enjoy it together.
We went home for a home cooked meal and the girls got one last bath in the jetted tub. After they were in bed, we began the packing process. It was much more fun packing to come rather than leave.
I forgot to mention in Weds. post that my parents also took all the girls to Meijer to get some groceries. Analise and Maisie rode in the cart that played a movie. Only something grandparents would do. :)

No comments: