Thursday, April 17, 2008

Milestones

Sweet Sadie is one month old! She is also weighing 4 pounds 1 ounce! She seems to be doing really well after the transfusions. Thanks for praying!
I also wanted to let you know again how important your prayers were the night of my surgeries. I talked with a nurse who was with me through it all. I told her so many people were praying, and she said she could tell. All night long things "magically" appeared right when they needed it or people showed up at the perfect time. Isn't that cool? I just imagine angels above doing the work of the Lord making all things work out for the good.
Today is my first day at home flying solo. So far it's going pretty good. I just get tired rather quickly. Maisie is about as busy as one can get. In fact, I need to go find her now. :)

1 comment:

Dusty said...

Oh, Pam! I am praying for you today as you fly solo! Know that you can always ask for more help again if you need to, and there are many willing to come to your aid. Okay, I've tried to keep this short, being a blog posting and all, and I've already had to erase some, so I'm just going to close and shoot you an email! Love you-Dusty