Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Going Private

After much thought and encouragement from my husband, I am going to make this blog private. I've always tried to be vague on what I put on here, not knowing who reads it. However, there are times I wish I could be "not so vague." I know this will mean one more step for my readers; you will have to enter an email address before reading. And I am sorry for the inconvenience. However, I believe my family's safety is something I need to put first, and I want to honor my husband's wishes.
Be patient with me as I figure this out, too. If you need to send me an email address for me to give you access, I would love to add you! Email or FB message me.
This is my family scrapbook, and I will continue the memories in a little safer method. THANKS!

3 comments:

Sara Campbell said...

I hate to lose you...keep me on your list if you don't mind
rossandsara1@gmail.com

HeyBabe said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great day! Think of you often!

Darcy said...

Pam,
Add me!
rodanddarc@bellsouth.net
Thanks! :)
Darcy