Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Big Heart

Back when Brandon was out of town, he was supposed to get home for dinner on Saturday. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. We needed something to pass our time, so I called my SIL and asked if any of  her boys would like to join us for something different. Our hospital was having an openhouse for a new building, and they had a large, inflatable heart to walk through and some jumparoos as well.
It turned out to be a good way to pass some time, and the kids had fun.
 


 
After playing around for awhile, we went to eat some free popcicles and have some free lemonade. Since it was sooo windy, it made for some messy eating and spills. We ended up going through the new building just to find bathrooms so we could wash up at the sinks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had this shot on display life size for several years in one of my large format digital picture displays in my living room https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V1r9p6FDSWI/UHRzH6uaSVI/AAAAAAAAFdM/T5_5Y7l4oIg/s0/2012-08-18+15.45.51.jpg She has adorable feet and the cutest toes! Whenver I am showing her off I tell the viewer not to worry, her feet aren't stinky LOL!