Friday, April 20, 2012

One Year Older

Don't let my husband's good looks fool you; he's another year older. :)
We celebrated with his family a  couple of days before, and like always we had a great time.
He let me select his meal this year, and I think he was pleased. I made a pork pot roast that is super easy and just as yummy. I also made roasted veggies, rolls, and his mom contributed strawberry pretzel salad. For the kids, I included fries and green beans.
The new tradition this year for birthdays is a mad lib. His mom created one, and boy did we ever laugh.
Here he is with his parents.

And these little munchkins wanted a picture with dad, too.

For dessert this year he wanted chocolate pie. And again, for the kids I made cookie bars.


And now I am feeling kind of lame because those are the only pictures I have from his birthday. Poor guy...
He got some good gifts from family. He chose a few gifts for himself, and then I also surprised him with some new shirts and a gun rope. And yep, lame again, I didn't even wrap them. We all sat on our bed while he pulled out his gifts from the store bags.
On his actual birthday, he and I were able to go out for lunch as his favorite BBQ place. And that night for dinner I made biscuits and gravy.
Brandon, though I didn't take time to wrap you gifts or take many pictures, I chose each gift with love and made your meal with you in mind. We are always thankful when we can celebrate another year of life with you.We all love you so much!

1 comment:

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels