Thursday, April 19, 2012

March Madness

If you know me at all, you know I have a tradition of filling out a March Madness bracket each year. It started many years ago with my dad. And I now I pass along that tradition with my nephews and Analise. (And Brandon knows now he must fill one out, too. :)
Here we are filling out our brackets.

 I loved Analise's reasoning for picking a team to win. "That's a big state." "Dad's been there." "We've been there." "Pops likes that team." But you know what, she did well. Really well.

She chose KY and KS in the final game with KY winning. Just like it happened. I told her the next morning that her team won, and she said, "Does that mean I won a million dollars?"  (And on a side note, I had KY winning, and Brandon had KS winning. It was fun having a team to cheer for that night!) Million dollars or not, we had fun. Let the tradition continue!

1 comment:

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels