Monday, April 30, 2012

AWANA

Our year of Awana has come to an end. And as much as I love helping with it, I admit I am glad to have another night at home.
Maisie and Sadie were in the same group all year. They loved it; I loved it. They always had a good time, even though sometimes they didn't want to go. And I am learning that Maisie simply has a different learning style than the other two. I hope to learn her style soon. :)

I love helping with games, and I enjoy having Brandon there, too. He missed a lot of Wednesdays this year due to work, but we managed without him. :) This was our last year with Analise. We will miss her, but we look forward to having Maisie next year. 
We had our award's ceremony last week. All three girls did a nice job on stage with singing their song. Here's Analise raising her hand because she completed her book this year.

And here is our annual Awana picture with the cousins.

I'm thankful for a program that promotes memorizing Scripture!

No comments: