Monday, April 9, 2012

Encouraging Words

One last birthday post for Sadie. I mentioned on FB that we were giving all glory to God that we were celebrating Sadie's 4th birthday. And several praised the Lord with me that day. Since I was so encouraged by their words, I cut and paste them into my blog so I could share them with Sadie some day.

Happy 4th Birthday, Sadie!!!

  •  God is so Good! Sadie is proof positive to the rest of us if we ever have a doubt! Happy birthday, Sadie!
  •  Praising Him with you!
  •  Happy birthday, sweet Sadie!!!
  •  Oh,Happy happy day!
  • Happy Birthday Sadie. U & your mommy are true miracles. :):)
  • SOOOO Amazing!! I will always remember Her beginning. It was the week I moved to (state) and I had two amazing neighbors who where diligently praying and worried about her! So grateful that God brought you both through that time! :) Happy Birthday Sweet Sadie
  • Happy Birthday to sweet Sadie! What a miracle and blessing!!! Hope she has a fun day!
  • Happy birthday to Sadie! And to you Pam ;). God gave you back to us that day too!
  • Happy Birthday, Sadie!! ·



  • Oh Pam!!! What a day to celebrate! God was there that day, sending miracles in the form of nurses for me! When I talk to people about if god is present in medicine, I always reflect back to this day 4 years ago...personally I felt God in my presence because everytime I needed something from outside the o.r., someone from antepartum would show up at those windows to check on their friend (you) and they would be sent on a run to get you whatever it was that we needed to save your life, I know that was God working in your honor and our presence! I'm so grateful to facebook that I can continue to watch this little miracle grow and know that with Gods help her mommy is here. I think of your guys often, brandon too and get a little smile on my face when I think of those bright fabric flowers! Happy birthday Sadie, with love, your mommies nurse!
  •  This day and night and the next day too...for me the memories are as vivid today as they were 4 years ago. Oh, the pain of this night followed by such JOY with the blessing of our little niece AND the blessing of YOU Pam! To God be the glory, GREAT things He has done!
  • Praise God!! Happy Birthday to your little miracle!

  •  Wow! All of these comments serve to remind of Gods presence in Sadies arrival! Such a miracle that we get to celebrate Sadie's day with both of you!

    This is for sure a day to celebrate!!! Happy 4th Birthday, Sadie!

  • So thankful for God and His mercy to all of us! I remember these days well and it brings tears to my eyes again sweet friend! :) Happy Birthday sweet Sadie!
  •  Happy Birthday Sadie!

  • happy birthday to sadie!!!
    Amen!!! have a great day celebrating!
     HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE. I LOVE YOU.
     · For sure, thankful thankful for Sadie girl! :)
     Happy Birthday to the miracle girl
    Happy Birthday, So thankful for the miracle


    No comments: