Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Monday Surprise

This week is one of those "busy every morning, busy every evening" kind of weeks. And yet here I blog....hmmm...

Anyway, I had a surprise for Brandon on Monday night. After a busy day, taking Analise to music, eating a late dinner at 7:10 and rushing to get the girls to bed on time, Sweet Twin #1 came by at 8:15 so Brandon and I could go out on a date. And what did we do on this spontaneous date? We went to Menards (so romantic, you know :)) and then to Applebee's for half price appetizers. It was nice to get out with him one on one and to talk. I  just wish I wasn't so tired. It might seem silly that we need to go out at that hour, because all the girls are in bed. But when we are at home, there is always something else wanting our attention. So getting out of the house was a good thing!
Thanks to sweet T for doing your homework in our living room so we could go out!

1 comment:

Reba said...

Hey, I completely understand. Lots of times our dates are ordering take out and putting the kids to bed before eating. When we do go out, we like to go to Barnes and Noble. :)