Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

As I sit and write this, most of the country seems to be in a blizzard. Though we didn't get much snow, we got lots of wind and subzero temps. I'm glad I captured our 48 degree weather with photos, or I might think I was just dreaming. Last Friday we went outside to play...bikes, scooters and all. Analise finally got to really ride her new scooter. Maisie remembered how to ride her bike AND use her brakes. Sadie was simply happy to be outside.



2 comments:

Reba said...

Sigh. I miss last weekend. Loved those temps. Glad you aren't getting hit again with more snow. We got it instead. :)

mikeanddebbie said...

It's so funny what you get used to. It's only supposed to be 49 and windy here tomorrow. When it's that cold, I keep the kids inside! :)