Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Results

I thought I would let you know what I know about the MRI results. My nurse came in just a little bit ago to read me the results. The placenta is NOT growing into the uterine wall. She was very pleased with the results and said I should be, too. :) I have not talked with my doctor yet to get his take on things.
When we did the monitoring this morning, her heartrate had a few more variables and accelerations, but she still had her long moments of keeping the same beat. I am sure if she had some fluid, that would help. Please continue to pray for wisdom for my doctor so he does what is best for Babe.
Ok, so my doctor was just in...he says the MRI looked good. At this point we won't do anything different. According to him, I am still the better incubator for Babe. At 32 weeks, I won't be the best incubator. I guess that would be another 4 weeks.
If you want something else to pray for... :) you can pray that during the c-section that I won't have lots of blood loss. That's a risk with the previa.
Thanks again for all your prayers. We hope you are as blessed as we are to see God's hands all over this situation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PBJJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.