Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday News

It was a quiet day, but I suppose around here that is a good thing. My ultrasound looked good today, and my fluid was 1.8, which I am thankful for. Anything above 0 is good news. Babe did get into some interesting positions today. She is always head down, but today she would hunch up; more than one nurse laughed at my belly shape. She also seemed to like pushing against me with her little foot.
My nurse told me something yesterday that I thought was interesting and encouraging. She told me that every day Babe is in the womb is 5less days in the NICU. It makes us more thankful for each day we have this way.
May you be thankful for each day as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.