Thursday, February 21, 2008

27 Weeks!

I am so thankful to have another week down. God is so good! Thinking back to week 22-23, there were times we thought we would never be here. We are still shooting for week 30 and beyond. Sometimes it feels like "To infinity and beyond!"
My ultrasound looked good again today. My fluid was down to a 1, but that's better than nothing. As far as we could tell, her cord looks like it's in a good position. We pray that she doesn't get tangled in it; it's easier to squeeze against it when there is no fluid.
My heart was revived again today when the family came up. That precious time always goes too fast. They are doing well, but I think the oldest is really ready for mommmy to be home.
I have been so thankful for the Christian/worship music I've been able to listen to on the computer. It's always so comforting, refreshing and keeps me focused on how good God has been!
Have a good Friday!

3 comments:

Reba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dusty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.