Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Miracles

Monday mornings start early, but I don't mind when the ultrasound looks good like it did today. My tech spent more time taking measurements and looking at different parts. Her heart looks good, and we were able to see the bloodflow in the chambers. Babe weighs right at 2 pounds, so she is right on track for growth. PTL! And believe it or not, my fluid level was at 2.4! I really expected a 0since I had lost quite a bit of fluid the last 24 hours.
My lab work came back without causing any concerns, so that was another miracle.
This morning on the monitor, Babe's heart was beating faster than normal, but she eventually came down. Maybe she was excited, too, about all the good news.
My own heart is doing much better now that my wonderful hubbie brought up my girls. 10 days is just too long without seeing them. We enjoyed a couple of hours together.
I was also able to take a wheelchair ride today; it had been over a week since I was out of my room.
I am feeling pretty good - still kind of tired and hoarse. Thanks for all your prayers. We celebrate God's mercies each morning!

4 comments:

PBJJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WifeandMom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.