Monday, August 6, 2012

Hot Day at the Lake

Let's see...how many weeks ago was this? Good thing I took pictures so we could remember it.
We went down to the lake on a hot Sunday afternoon. We were able to be on the boat with Grandma, Grandpa and D. It was fun being with them on the boat since we don't usually end up together!
Grandma rode Big Mable with these two munchkins. They didn't last too long because Analise didn't like it.



We thught it would be a good idea to get Maisie on the tube, too. I even offered to go with her so she could be inspired. :) Don't let that smile fool you. She didn't enjoy it one bit. And honestly, I didn't either. It was a short, noisy ride. Water just isn't my thing. I'd rather have a ball in my hands.


The best part of the boat ride that day was watching Brandon and his brother ski together. They have a BLAST. They laugh so hard and just enjoy being together.

Unfortunately, Brandon took a hard fall. Of course he didn't let on then how much pain he was in; he just kept going. Two days later he went in to the doc to find out he had cracked a rib. Poor guy! He couldn't laugh, cough, sneeze, bend over or do much of anything without it feeling like a knife was going through him.
And now five weeks later he has pnemonia; the doc had warned him that a lot of people end up with it due to a cracked rib. I guess my mowing days aren't over yet.

And sweet Sadie...just so skinny her swimsuit crawls up, and we see her cute little behind.

No comments: