Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Day for the Girls

One Saturday this summer, we tried to make it a fun day for the girls. We first started by going miniature golfing. The girls had earned this as a reward. We practically had the place to ourselves, and so they could go as fast or slow as they wanted. They had lots of fun, and since we don't keep score there is no disappointment.




After lunch I pulled out the slip n slide and a small pool. They were soooo excited. Again - it's the simple pleasures of life.



Analise chose to get a slushy with her dad as a reward for being responsible. No one ever says, "I want to go for a slushy with mom." I guess that may have something to do with the fact they are with me almost 24/7. And I think it's great they have that time with their dad.

After the excitement of the slip and slide wore off, they moved it over to the slide. Does that make it a slip and slide slide?




And the fun isn't complete without Caramel!

 

No comments: