Sunday, August 12, 2012

Frog and Toad


We took the opportunity to do something different and fun, and I am so glad we did! A theatre company was putting on a free musical, "Frog and Toad" at the local outdoor amphitheatre. I took all three girls, and we went with S and two boys.
Before we went, I wanted to read a couple of Frog and Toad stories so Sadie and Maisie would know more about them. Since the library was all out of their copies, I just downloaded a book to my Nook.
I am glad I did because it really helped keep the girls' attention.

It was a hot night, but we didn't mind.

The stage looks a long ways away, but we could see really well.

I love how the swans are in the background.

It was almost two hours long, but they paid attention.


Got to love Frog and Toad, and we sure did!


No comments: