Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Picture Memories

Reading the girls a bed time story:


Chances are good if Grandpa is wearing a hat, Maisie will put it on.

Apparently I didn't get a drink quickly enough for the thirsty girl. She climbed the counter to get her own cup. 
 
I thought it was funny that Sadie was "reading" a chapter book.

Before taking this out to the recycle bin, Maisie drinks the last few drops.


 Analise washed a lot of veggies for me awhile back. She pulled this tomato out and said, "It looks like Jesus on the cross." I agree.

Sadie drew her first person this week - me. Not too bad, despite the crazy hair. She even wrote mom up there without my help.

And then later in the day Maisie drew a picture of me; I am wearing a red dress and jumping in the grass. I liked the detail she added to the picture.

No comments: