Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Second Grader


Analise is officially a 2nd grader! (and has been for three weeks...always behind in the blogging...) So far so good. She seems to enjoy it, but I am learning that her favorite time of the day is OTTER time. (Our time to enjoy reading) Surprise, surprise. She also loves science, music, art and PE.
She is enjoying recess with friends, and most days she likes to swing.
She has started the Marathon Club again, and I am letting her stay after school one day a week to run.
She has a great teacher - kind and organized. I am looking forward to P/T conferences soon to find out even more. For as much as Analise talks, I don't get the nitty gritty details of her day. It usually goes like this when I pick her up -
Me. "Hi Analise! How was your day?"
Analise, "Good."
And then I ask more specific questions and slowly learn a few more details.


No comments: