Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sadie Lady Update

I figured since I updated on the other two girls, I should do one on Sadie. Though she has been three since March, I finally took her in for her three year check just a couple of weeks ago. I was avoiding the clinic during sick season. She did awesome!  She barely cried for the shot I promised she wouldn't be getting.
Here are her stats:
Ht: 37 3/4 inches (75%) And a side note, at age three she is my tallest of the girls at this age!
Wt: 27 1/2 lbs....drum roll please...25%
Developmentally....right on.


Sadie tried putting on her gauchos by herself.. :)
She decided she could get her own cereal above the fridge.
This was easier than pulling up her hood.
Do you sense a little silly in this girl?
We took Sadie for a developmental check/follow up this week. (Two hours away) Not only was she doing everything they were hoping she could be doing, but she flew through it all. The doctor told us that these appointments usually take longer.
She is talking up a storm. Not only does she repeat what she hears her sisters say, but she has plenty of her own things to say as well. She can be shy and quiet, but once she knows you, look out.
One of her phrases that I want to remember - when she wants to push the doorbell, she says,
"I want it to say ding dong."

1 comment:

Reba said...

She looks like she has such a fun personality! Hopefully I can meet her in person!!!