Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day from Maisie

Maisie came out of preschool last week with a beaming smile. She had my Mother's day gift in her hands. She had painted a clay pot and planted two flowers. So pretty! And since it was Maisie's work, I wasn't surprised to see some bling on it.

 The other gift she had made me smile to the core. She had colored a book and answered questions about me. It was priceless!

So on this page, she got a couple of things correct. My favorite hobby is reading books. (And I frequently remind Brandon that  it's a free hobby. :)) My favorite food....I don't know why she picked oranges. I never eat them!

And from this page, I guess she likes my shirts. :) And I will remember to play Hungry Hungry Hippos with her more often. 

1 comment:

Reba said...

Very sweet. I think I will do something similar with my kids next year...