Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our Christmas

We decided to have our family Christmas on Sunday evening. We didn't have many options left, so that worked well. We picked up some pizza on the way home from the musical and again had another meal by candle light.

 My aunt sent us a real pine center piece, and we loved it! We had a few meals by candle light (along with some Christmas tree lights) and the girls thought it was lots of fun. I think it will be the beginning of a new tradition. Thanks, AK!
 Here are the girls in their fun masks/glasses. What a hoot!
 Needless to say, the girls enjoyed opening their presents. We chose things that made them happy, so that made me happy.
 Maisie is into puzzles right now, so she was excited about a new George puzzle!
 Some new reading material for my reader. A Christan series...yeah!
 My little bow collector.
 I got a couple of new bird feeders to put out front in my little courtyard. Now while I stand at the sink (which seems like a lot!) I can see something to take my mind off the dishes.

No comments: