Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas With the Local Fam

We celebrated Christmas with the local family on the 18th. My MIL made two yummy soups for dinner, and then we took turns opening gifts. It was fun to be with everyone and seeing all the excitement when each gift was opened. We are SUPER blessed!
Analise was looking at one of her presents before we began opening. When she picked this one up (from her aunt) I figured she would know exactly what it was. Since all three love nail polish as much as they do, I was shocked when Analise says, "I know what this one is; it's a bullet!" We laughed and laughed  over that one. 

Sadie knew exactly what to do this year. I still had her sit on my lap though, so I could enjoy that time with her.
Here is Maisie, sitting on Grandma's lap, opening her "bullet."
Grandma got Sadie and Maisie cute tutus, along with masks. They have been worn a lot around the house! They seem to think when they put on their tutu, they are a princess.

All cozy while watching others open their gifts.

No comments: