Monday, January 3, 2011

Maisie's Program

I love preschool programs, so when it was time for Maisie's Christmas program, I couldn't wait. Maisie has loved to perform at home on a stage (usually the couch), so I was excited to see how she acted on a real stage in front of people. She was so excited, and I dressed her up in the same outfit that Analise had worn for her Christmas program. I noticed when I put on her skirt that it was a little big around the waist, but I wasn't too worried. That is until she sang her second song that required dancing and jumping around in a circle. I thought for sure her skirt was going to fall off!  It was so funny and nerve racking at the same time.
Maisie enjoyed it all. She knew the words and actions without trying to steal the show.


 We were blessed to have Grandma, Aunt S, daddy and our dear college girls, T and T, join us for the program. Maisie was thrilled to have them all there!



No comments: