Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friends and Fun

I feel blessed to have friends that aren't "old friends" but rather friends I've had since we were young.  Facebook is great because it helps me stay connected with these friends, but getting together in person is so much better! While home I was able to get together with four friends. One day I went to lunch with M, a friend since the 3rd grade. What a sweet and special time that was! We talked for two and half hours!  Later in the week I met other friends, and their kids, at a  local ice hockey place because on some mornings they have huge inflatables for kids to climb. Despite the frigid temps in there, the girls had a great time, and I loved seeing and connecting with girl friends. One of my friends was home from oversees so that was a bonus!



 See...they aren't old friends. We look just like we did in high school. Hah! :)

1 comment:

mikeanddebbie said...

Aww, all you girls looks so beautiful! What fun to be able to get together!!