Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Analise's Music Program

Lat Thursday was Analise's music program, and we couldn't wait to see her sing. It was called "Swinging Through the Holidays" so there was a song for each holiday. She knew the words and actions to every song, and you could tell she was enjoying it. The program was for K-1, and there were close to 175 kids on stage. Brandon got some great pictures, but since others kids were also in the photos, I won't post them.
I wasn't sure how the other two would do for sitting 45 minutes and having to be relatively quiet. I was very pleased. Maisie sat on Grandpa's lap and did a nice job. My real surprise was Sadie. That girl listened to the music and would clap along or try and imitate the motions the kids were doing on stage. I got the biggest delight watching her!
After the program, we drove through and got some ice cream as a grand finale to a fun evening. Way to go Analise; we are proud of you!

No comments: