Monday, March 3, 2008

Good but Dry

Happy Monday! My ultrasound went well today, and she looked good. However, still no fluid. I like to think she is making it and then swallowing it...maybe she's recycling already! :)
She looked pretty good on the heart monitor this morning, but they had me do it again this afternoon to look for more accelerations and variables. She looked better! Both times she had the hiccups, and I think that's fun to hear on the monitor.
I was able to spend my day with another great sister in law. She, too, got the honor to push me around in the wheelchair. What's so funny is that these wheelchairs are like double wides. We could both fit in it!
That's about it from here. Hope you had a great day!

4 comments:

PBJJ said...

I can just see you in your wheelchair tooling around! :) That brings a smile to my face! I will pray for more moments of unexpected humor during you rstay and for more fluid for your sweet one! Praying for you! Love, Pamela

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you had a good weekend with family and that Babe is behaving herself. Thinking of you and praying for the both of you.
Misty

Reba said...

I am glad you updated...was wondering about fluids. If your baby is recycling already, she is "in" as being "green"...already a trendsetter. :) I hope that more fluid does enter the picture. Maybe when you hiccup, the fluid disappears faster. :) I think you might be having TOO much fun in the wheelchair... :)

Unknown said...

Hee! hee! Yes, it was a good time, indeed. :-) Even though we were out for a bit more than 30 minutes...whoops. Love yoU!