Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Softball

Analise wanted to play softball again this year. She moved up with the older kids, and it actually began to look like softball! What I learned was that a lot of girls her age moved to competitive softball, so the girls who played here were more for learning and recreation. Just what we wanted.
We had to miss the first game because we were in Indiana, but we made rest of the games and didn't even have any rain outs. I guess that's one nice things about a drought.
She played catcher once; it wasn't her favorite.


They started the year using the tee but then went to coach pitch. She did a nice job with both.


Her two biggest fans - as long as they had a snack. :)

Two years ago when she started playing, it took everything in me to get all three girls and myself ready to be at the park by 8:45. Now that we have a dog that has forced me into being a morning person, I was up and ready by that time. And the girls are older and self sufficient, so this year was much easier!
Analise was thrilled to have her dad, Grandma, A. Sarah and Aaron come to a game. Thanks family!

No comments: