Tuesday, April 19, 2011

School Carnival

Analise's school has a huge carnival every other year. This was our first year where we could attend. She was really excited about, and Brandon was in favor of taking the family. (What a man!) We decided to buy wristbands so the girls could do whatever they wanted without having to hand out quarters.
We got there right when it started, and the girls had lots of fun on the inflatables before the lines got really long.
Here is Maisie going down a tall, steep slide.
Analise went head first, too.
I didn't get a picture of Sadie going down the slide, but I have a mental picture I don't think I will be able to forget. Here she was, all 28 pounds of her climbing up the inflatable steps, and goes down for the first time. There was sheer fear/delight in her eyes. It was like she was free falling! She went right back up for another turn.
Here are Analise and Sadie posing.
Each of the girls got their face painted and a balloon.

Analise took a turn at the "cake walk" game while we finished dinner. I looked  over and saw her looking at all the cakes, so I went over and told her she couldn't have a cake. She said, "Mom, I won! They called my number!" By golly, they did. I guided her in selecting a purchased cake instead of a homemade one. She decided on this giant cookie.
Analise's comment pretty much sums up their fun. "Mom, I can't wait until 2013 so we can come again!"

1 comment:

Reba said...

How fun! Looks like a fun family outing. And the cookie cake looks delicious. :)