Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Picture Memories

A completely off the wall post that highlights life in this household:

See this guy? I love them on the fence but not on my BIRD feeder.
 Which  is exactly why we have this on the feeder - to prevent the squirrels!
 This would be Sadie eating a cucumber like a banana.
 Want to know what the girls are looking at?
 Sorry mom. I found this when I went to get a bucket from the garage. It was the day Brandon was home sick. We kept it until Analise got home from school and then took it out back and let it loose, only to watch it run back IN the garage. At least we now know where they are getting in. Since then, this week I found a mouse in the bucket again. We took it to the park this time to let it free. :)
 These two spent quite a while reading books like this.
 The girls participated in the palm parade at church on Sunday.
 Sadie's face is somewhat typical around here...
 One of the best projects Brandon  has done around the house was putting in a laundry door in our bathroom. We put the clothes down the "chute" directly into the laundry room. Whenever I go down to work on the laundry, Sadie always goes into my bathroom to see me from up there. She thinks it's so fun. I had to capture it.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Love all of the pics. Well, maybe not the mouse. It made me a bit queasy. :) Love Sadie's expression...funny girl. Have a hoppy, hoppy Easter!