Friday, July 9, 2010

Random Pictures and Memories

I've been so proud of Maisie lately. She has decided and learned she can get herself dressed all by herself. I hear a "I do it myself" frequently. Lately, she has also been selecting her own clothes to wear. Sometimes it's quite a sight. Frequently, things are on backwards. However, yesterday she came out with this on. It's her own clothes, facing the right direction. I was so proud. Then we went shopping. In the produce section, Maisie pulls up her shirt, and I think, "Boy, that's a lot of pink under her shirt." Then ding ding, I realize she is wearing Analise's undies, and they are on backwards.

To make it even funnier, she kept pulling them up really high. I about lost it at the store; I thought it was hilarious! We had to come home and take a picture.
The other night Analise was helping me make dinner when I asked her if she knew what her sisters were up to. She answered, "Sadie is on my bunk bed." I couldn't believe it! Analise had helped her up and didn't mind her being there. I quickly told Analise I didn't want Sadie up there, took a picture, and got her down. Doesn't she look thrilled to be up there?

Sadie picked out these glasses as her prize from the library. I always chuckle when she wears them.




1 comment:

Reba said...

Love the pictures. I was at my sister's when I first read this post and I laughed out loud at the undies story. Silly girl!