Friday, July 9, 2010

Monday

I love three day weekend with my hubby home. He's been so busy with work lately, it was nice to have him around more. Monday again was kind of dreary to begin with, so no lake. Instead we slept in. (8:00) Ahhh. Brandon got donuts for breakfast, and we did things around the house. For naps we took the girls over to Gma's to sleep. We picked up Aunt S. and headed to see Toy Story 3. Analise was so excited to go with us. Little did we know that it was going to be packed, and it was sold out before we had our tickets. So we did a little shopping in the meantime. We went back for the next show, and the only seats available were first or second row. We chose 2nd, and it was too close for me.
We enjoyed the show and laughed a lot. However, I am really glad Maisie wasn't there. Thanks to my sis in law, S, she suggested Maisie watch it at home instead of so big and loud at the theatre. There was just enough "dark" side that I am glad Maisie wasn't there. I know I might be overly sensitive to that, but for my girls, this was best.
Right after the movie finished we joined other family at one of our favorite parks. We had a picnic and went for a family bike ride. Analise did a nice job on her bike, and the other two enjoyed the ride by dad. It again was another picture perfect evening.



No comments: