Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun at the lake

Last Saturday the girls and I got up, packed and headed to the lake. Brandon had gone down the night before to do some night fishing. Our first stop was....donuts. Surprised? Can we ever leave town in the morning and not stop for donuts first? I don't think so! We got to the cabin, I made lunches while grandpa put sunscreen on the girls, and we headed down to meet Brandon and grandpa on the boat. A little later the boys and S joined us. We ate lunch on the boat, and then the kids did a little tubing. Maisie wanted on Big Mable, so we inflated it so she could ride before I took her in for nap time. Maisie, Analise and I (yes me!) rode together. I figured if I was going to get on, getting on with Maisie was the way to go. Maisie loved it last year; this year all I heard the entire ride was "all done!" I made her ride awhile before finally giving Brandon the sign we were finished. Analise and I had fun together despite the broken record with us on the tube.
The girls waiting for the boat to pick us up.
See...I really did get on! :)



No comments: