Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick Funnies

Some quick funnies I want to remember:

Analise came home from a birthday party this month, and she had a cup with the Disney Princesses on it. She pointed to one and said, "That one is my favorite." Me: "Do you know what her name is?" A: "No." Me: "Cinderella." Is my daughter the only 6 year old girl who doesn't know who Cinderella is? Oh well. :)

While driving to school this week, Analise announced she knew what kind of guitar we could hear - the elastic guitar.

At lunch the other day, I asked Maisie to stop doing something. Apparently she didn't, because next thing I heard was Analise, "Obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. She's not doing that is she mommy. " There's that memorization for ya!

And this last one no one may laugh but me. It was Friday night, 3:30, and I woke up to go to the bathroom. I tried to move and be quiet so I wouldn't wake up Brandon. In my stupor, I forgot we had partially closed the bathroom door. My toes caught underneath the door, causing me to lose my balance, fall into the door causing it to slam against the wall. So much for being quiet! Of course, I then had the giggles. Sorry dear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoy your blog. Your "Quick Funnies" have had me smiling ever since you posted them! Love, AK

Anonymous said...

These are all great...and the last one made me laugh the hardest. I actually laughed out loud. :) Sounds like something I would do...hmmm...we must be related!