Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Birthday Fun

Sadie knew today was a special day. She loved hearing you tell her "Happy Birthday," and she enjoyed the singing to her as well. She knows she is two, but she can't get her fingers to show you. I enjoyed the kind emails and facebook comments. Thanks!
We had a quiet morning at home taking old fashioned baths and playing. We all worked together to make the big cookie. We then went to my dear friend, K's house, for lunch. It was a sweet time, and I was pleased with my girls' behavior. (Esp my middle child; you never know with her. :))
Sadie was the only one who napped, but the afternoon still went well. It was a beautiful day, so we were able to take Minnie for a walk around the pond. We all walked. I find it kind of nice not pushing a stroller. Analise walked Minnie, and we all followed while enjoying the day.
After we got home, Sadie opened a few gifts. She got some more Mr. Potato Head accessories, sheets for a big girl bed, and she loved each one!
The birthday dinner was noodles with Alfredo sauce, green beans, strawberries and bread. Yum! By the time we got to singing to her and eating the cookie, it was just Grandmom, the girls and myself. It took Sadie awhile to figure out what to do with the candles, but once she did, she wanted to keep doing it! It was so cute! Hard to believe my baby is two.
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, that second picture of her, where she's laughing, is too precious. I need a copy of that one! Love it!!!

HeyBabe said...

What a blessing! Tell that cutie "happy Birthday"!