Friday, June 14, 2013

Preschool Graduation

 The above picture is Sadie with her dear Aunt Sarah. It was always such a treat when Aunt Sarah would pick her up from school and take her home for lunch. When Aunt Sarah picked her up the last day of school, she had a balloon for her. So sweet!

Sadie's graduation was bittersweet for me. I couldn't believe it was the last one we would have go through such a wonderful preschool. I had to "disengage" my mind a bit so I didn't become a puddle in the seat.
Sadie had a lot of fun singing, and she provided us with lots of funny facial expressions and the typical "pulling up her pants." :)





 We are so proud of you Sadie! I  loved seeing her grow in her learning, she developed some independence away from me, and I loved seeing her develop friendships.
 Thanks for coming, Grandma!

 Sadie with her dear friend, Kinley

We were so blessed with this Christ focused school that loved on all my girls and taught them so much. I didn't like seeing this phase of life coming to a close. But we leave with thankful hearts.

1 comment:

Reba said...

She looks so grown up! I can't believe you are done with preschool either! Where did the time go?