Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday Fun

 The girls were excited to get up Thursday morning and see their daddy. And I will be the first to admit it felt good to all be together again. 
Thursday morning we went to an outdoor shopping center so I could look for a new purse. Brandon is quite the man to hang out in a Vera Bradley store with me. :)
For the afternoon,  I tried to come up with something different we would all enjoy doing, so I decided we would go for a hike not far from home. I never been over there much, so I was excited.
And it would have been the most wonderful hike if we had applied bug spray. Oh my, the mosquitoes were TERRIBLE! It kind of drew attention away from the scenery because all one would be doing was swatting those annoying bugs away.

 Mosquitoes or not, I was bound to take some pictures.

 What I love about this area is all the trees. I don't have that where I live.
 I was glad I had long sleeves and pant on. :)




 My man with a typical Indiana red barn in the back ground.

 For some reason this trip the girls decided that hiding under umbrellas when cars drove by was entertaining.
 Waiting for a car to go by...
 ...where did they go?

No comments: