Friday, August 2, 2013

Father's Day

 This is sad. So sad. I just had to ask Brandon what we did for him on Father's Day, because several weeks later I can't remember. I'm sure it was something really special. :)
I am pretty sure I made him a good meal for Saturday night, and then we went to the lake on Sunday. For now, I'll go with that.
Here is that great father we celebrated:
And his three lovely daughters...


 Father and Son

 After fishing, the girls wanted to play in the water, so he joined them. And they love it when he does a cannonball.
What I do remember...I printed off some cute fill in the blank sheets for the girls to fill out about their dad. They were so cute. (Thanks Pinterest!)
I will complete each black with their answers youngest to oldest.

My dad's name is Brandon. (They all had the same answer for this one. :))
He is (45, 36, 35) years old. (Maisie was right!)
He is as big as a (squirrel, Pops, a horse.)
He has (brown, gray, blond) hair and (blue) eyes.
His favorite food is (pizza, pickles, fudge.)
His favorite color  is (blue.)
He likes to go to (Menards, Menards, the fishing club.)
My favorite thing to do with my dad:
Go to the Big Apple
Go 'Boding'
Play hide and seek.
For fun he likes to (Sleep, go 'boding', hunt.)
I love my dad because he - 
tickles me and reads to me
he 'tikcl' me a lot
he is a lot of fun

And there you have it. Every Father's Day I feel so blessed to have such a great dad, father in law and a husband who is a great dad. I think my Eternal Father for these blessings!

No comments: