Thursday, August 1, 2013

Friday Fun

 Friday was another fun day. We started off by going to the mall to look for pants for Brandon. He has such a hard time finding pants that fit him. I thought maybe a big JC Penney's would carry something his size. Nope...but the girls learned what "big and tall" meant. Analise couldn't believe it when she found a size 54 shorts. As soon as she showed us, Brandon and I had the same idea - get all three girls in there. We laughed SO hard! My dad was beside himself with laughter, and even the employees laughed.
 We ate lunch at Chick fil A, and then Sadie got her carousal ride she'd been asking to ride for several days.
 After lunch we went to Sky Zone - a new, indoor trampoline place in Ft. Wayne. We paid for the girls to jump an hour, and it was just enough time. They had lots of fun! I suppose it was even worth Analise's chiropractor visit when we got home...


 Maisie was the one who did lots of flips.


 They enjoyed jumping off a tramp into a big foam pit.
 My two favorite guys.

Friday evening we went out to Pizza Hut and then back home to pack.
 Can you see the gas price? I had never seen it that high before. Yuck!
Saturday morning we were on the road around nine and made it home around 9:00. It was a great day traveling. It's always so hard to leave my family and Indiana. It still feels like home when I am there. And I won't lie that I enjoy having so many options to shop, eat, and things to do. Thanks, mom and dad, for such a wonderful time!

No comments: