Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Twice the Fun

We've been blessed to have two special college girls in our lives the last three years. It started with Tabitha coming over once a week while I went to help in Analise's kdg class. Shortly after that we got to know her twin, Tessa. What started with babysitting lead to almost weekly Bible studies with these girls. (Along with others) And now they have graduated. The girls are going to miss them, and so am I. I loved having "adopted" grown girls in my life. They made me feel young and old all at the same time. They gave me hope that young Christian ladies can be raised in today's society. And they brought me lots of laughter. I loved cooking and baking for them. I loved how they loved the girls, and my girls loved being with them.
We had them (and Tab's fiance) over for one last dinner before graduation.
I am so thankful for the blessing they were in our lives during this season of life. 

No comments: