Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Big Kdg. Check

I have several posts started and more to write, but I wanted to post this one while it was fresh in my mind.
Maisie had her big kdg. check at the doctor today. She was excited about  it, even though Analise had informed  her more than once that she'd be getting several shots. I told Maisie this morning that if she was brave for her shots, she would be able to go out for lunch with dad. (What I didn't tell her was that if she wasn't brave, she'd still get to go for lunch. :))

Maisie stats: 41.2 lbs - 40%
45 1/2 inches -  70%
BMI 14 - 15% (I think this was the first time this has been included)
Her eyesight is 20/20. However, she was below level in some of the hearing test, so we are to contact an audiologist to have her hearing screened again.
And for the shots - she got three and one blood draw, and she didn't cry at all! Dad held her arms, and I talked with her, and she barely flinched. I'd say she earned her lunch all right. Great job Maisie!
She chose to eat at Little Caesar's. For some reason the girls think it's a big deal to eat inside there since 99% of the time we go through the drive though.

Here is Maisie with her lunch date and with all of her goodies she earned from the doctor




No comments: