Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun with Grandparents Part 2

When Grandmom asked Analise what she wanted to do while she was there, Analise mentioned coloring eggs. So they did...
 Easter in July?
 Analise found some downtime to read some books that Grandmom checked out for her.
 A donut breakfast at the park

 Fun at the splash park
 Hmm...does this look lopsided to you?
 The girls love "Sorry"
 They took the girls on a field trip for Analise. They went to the Johnny Appleseed memorial. Analise learned about him in school.

 The carousal ride in the mall
 Dinner at Chuck E. Cheese


Craft time

Whew...those grandparents are amazing!  They did all these fun activities in four days!  I'm not sure who had more fun though, the girls or grandparents. I knew when I asked my mom if she and dad would be willing to watch the girls for a few days, she wouldn't hesitate in saying yes. As she so often says, it's a "win-win." They get the girls, and Brandon and I get time together. I wish I could give a more adequate thank you, but this is my shout out for how much we appreciated it all!  We wish we lived closer so we didn't have to go six months without seeing you. (And Brandon and I could have more dates. :)) 
Maisie summed it up the best when she told Grandmom, "I want to stay here forever." Who wouldn't?

No comments: